Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/printcoins/www/print.printcoins.com/index.php on line 6
- Go to https://www.bitaddress.org in a new tab
- Click on Bulk Wallet
- Set the number of rows to be the number of bills you would like to print (multiples of 4 are best - limit to 50)
- Paste the generated bulk wallet into the form below, fill in mint name, and denomination and hit submit.
- Print and cut out bills.
- If you saved the pdf, please delete it and remove from trash
- If you are on a Unix or Unix-like system (MacOS X, Linux, *BSD) check the /tmp directory for any PDF files matching doc*.pdf
Stuff that I use for printing
You don't need to use any of these supplies, and if you are just looking for something quick, you can just print these out on normal 8.5x11 inch paper, with no cover for the private key. You can also just buy the bills from PrintCoins.com if you would like to get higher quality without all the investment.
Disclosure: I get a kickback from amazon
32 Lb cotton paper, 250 sheets (enough to make 1000 bills)
Important to cut bills in nice straight lines.
A nice little printer that that works with cheaper ink (if you do this a lot, ink will rapidly outpace the price of the printer)